Spectrum hits the streets!
Spectrum Beer may not have a tasting room (yet!), but there’s still a way to try out our beer – for free!
Just in time for the end of summer, we’ll be hitting the streets of Downtown Vancouver, handing out free samples plucked from our top-selling Margarita Machine and Sour Pack Mix Packs. With restrictions lifting, we want to make the best of the rest of the summer and offer everyone a little taste of the excitement we’ve been brewing.
“This is all about being a part of the community, letting people know that we’re a local brand and that we have a lot to offer,” says Paul Mroczek. “We’re really pushing the boundaries of flavour with our beer, and we think we offer something for everyone, even if you usually don’t enjoy beer.”
Each of the eight beers available in the two mix packs will be available to try. These include:
- Margarita Gose, the lime flavoured Gose that inspired the Margarita Machine mixer
- Blue Raspberry Margarita Gose, which has been the breakout hit of the mixer
- Strawberry Margarita Gose, which offers all the delights of the classic margarita flavour
- Watermelon Margarita Gose, which offers a new twist to the format
- Hot Pink Lemonade Sour, our top-selling six pack
- Mango Punch Sour, the latest addition to the new Sour Pack, launched this year
- Fuzzy Peach Spur, another breakout hit from these mix packs
- Cherry Blast Sour, which tastes just like the classic sour candy.
This week, you can catch us roving Denman Street, beginning Friday, Aug. 13, from 3-7 p.m., and Saturday, Aug. 14, from 1-5 p.m. Next week, we’ll be on Robson Street, between Denman and Burrard, beginning Friday, Aug. 20, from 4-7 p.m. and Saturday, Aug. 21, from 1-5 p.m. Hopefully you were able to catch us in Olympic Village last weekend as well.
We will be handing our full can samples and ask that you please make sure to enjoy these samples at home – or at a designated public park that allows alcohol in parks.
You may be seeing even more of us in the Fall, handing out what will be our latest (and arguably greatest) flavours. We might even have something to giveaway besides the beer. Who knows!
If you can’t wait to try a free sample or loved what you tried, check out our beer locator to find a retailer carrying our products near you! Make sure to follow us at @spectrumbeer while you’re at it.